Scotts Valley History Images

These are just a few images from Scotts Valley's past. Hopefully, more of our historical images can be located and be contributed to this collection.

Click on the thumbnail to view the image in full size. Click on the BACK button in your browser to return to this list.


The Scott House, ca. 1912
This is the earliest known photo of the Scott House. At this point in time, the house was still at its original location along Scotts Valley Drive.

The Scott House
The photo of the Scott House was taken circa 1975, shortly after the property was donated to the City of Scotts Valley. The asbestos shingle siding was removed several years later.

The Scott House
Volunteers removed the asbestos shingle siding in 1976. Layers of paint were removed with sandpaper and steel brushes -- years before the dangers of lead paint were known!

Scott House, rear view
This photo shows the kitchen and office that were added to the house in 1912. These additions were removed in 1978.

First PagePrevious PageNext PageLast Page

Scotts Valley Historical Society Civic Center Drive; Scotts Valley, CA 95066

© 1996-1998 Digital Arts & Sciences Corp. Created by ImageAXS™Pro for the Macintosh.